We obey all fair housing laws and endeavor to have reasonable and lawful standards for both landlords and renters. All rental applicants are evaluated by our application standards:
INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEEDAll material copyright © 2014 - 2021 Short Pump Rental Homes, LLC
- We always perform a full background check (credit, criminal, eviction); the minimum credit score is 620 for all properties. If the score is slightly below 620 or there are other credit issues such as, but not limited to, bankruptcy, short sale, judgements, collections etc., the landlord may consider requiring a two(2) month security deposit and/or prepaid rent in addition to our standard 1 month security deposit plus first month rent up front. The landlord must approve this arrangement and is not obligated to accept the application. Scores below 600 will not be accepted. The eviction and criminal records are expected to be clean. The landlord reserves the right to deny the application if either the eviction or criminal report reveals past activity. The landlord reserves the right to deny any application that does not meet any one of these application standards.
- Applicants must be willing to start the lease in 4 weeks or less from the date of acceptance or as soon as the property is available if currently occupied.
- All leases must be for a minimum of 12 months PLUS prorated days for the first month or more.
- Applicants must be willing to sign the lease and provide all upfront funds (See standards #1 and #7) within 2 to 3 calendar days from the date of acceptance. If, for any reason, upfront funds are not paid and/or the applicant will not sign the lease within 3 calendar days, the agent and landlord reserve the right to consider and offer the lease to other qualified applicants.
- Stuart Bice and Short Pump Rentals, LLC represents the landlord as a licensed real estate broker.
- Pets are subject to owner approval. If accepted, the pet fee is $350 and is non-refundable and non-negotiable.
- Upfront funds are due at lease signing. Upfront funds include 1 month security deposit, plus the first month rent (prorated if applicable), plus the pet fee (if applicable). Again, please see standard #1 & #4. If lease signing is less than 14 days from the lease start date, all funds at lease signing MUST be a cashiers check or money order; no exceptions. No cash accepted. If the check for upfront funds is returned by the bank because of insufficient funds, the landlord or property manager may cancel the lease.
- Tenants are financially responsible for rent payments and must be prepared to demonstrate ability to pay rent. We do NOT discriminate against source of income and we do accept section 8 vouchers or other government assisted sources of income. The total monthly income should be three times the rent. Failure to provide upfront funds (see #7) at lease signing may indicate that the applicant is not financially suitable for this lease. No guarantor’s accepted.
- Applications are accepted on a “first come first serve basis” and the first complete application that qualifies per standard number #1 will be offered the lease.
- This email/text message is sent to all people who inquire about any property being offered by Short Pump Rentals, LLC.
- COVID-19: Due to concerns about COVID-19 and as a courtesy to all parties, please do not schedule or attend showings if anyone in your party exhibits cold/flu-like symptoms or has been exposed to the virus.